VMRay & Anomali: Deliver Seamlessly Integrated Threat Analysis & Intelligence
VMRay is proud to announce our partnership with threat intelligence vendor, Anomali to provide access to VMRay Analyzer via the Anomali APP Store. Anomali ThreatStream customers can now access our groundbreaking malware analyzer via an existing subscription, a new license purchased through the App Store, or a free trial version.
The Anomali and VMRay joint solution offers ThreatStream users:
- Evasion resistant malware analysis.
- Full visibility into malware behavior.
- Intelligent Monitoring™ for precise, noise-free analysis.
- MITRE ATT&CK Framework mapping of threat behavior
- Seamless integration for automatic propagation of IOCs, enabling users to immediately operationalize the resulting threat intelligence.
The Anomali Preferred Partner Store (APP Store) is a unique cyber security marketplace providing instant access to a growing catalog of threat intelligence providers, integration partners, and threat analysis tools. Anomali ThreatStream customers can now integrate VMRay Analyzer with a single click in the Anomali APP Store.
VMRay Analyzer’s full visibility into malware behavior coupled with the ability to distinguish IOCs from artifacts allows cybersecurity teams with ThreatStream to conduct thorough threat hunting operations that leave no stone unturned. Armed with these powerful tools, analysts can uncover threats other solutions miss and automate with confidence.
For me information on VMRay and Anomali’s joint threat analysis and intelligence solution read the full brief: