(Senior) Software Engineer
Do you love to analyze new malicious behavior and would you like to enrich our analysis reports with behavior details of the latest malware? Do you have strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analysis skills? Are you looking to work in a dynamic, agile environment with a qualified and highly motivated team of experienced software developers? Then look no further and apply now – in Bochum or Remote – You decide!
- Design, implement, test and document new features to improve detection and enrich analysis details of analysis reports.
- Support frontend developers to present analysis details in an easy and understandable form for the customer.
- Extend interfaces between different components like the VMRay dynamic- and static engine, backend and frontend.
- Close, agile collaboration with system, backend developers, product management, UX/UI, QA and malware researcher.
- Development of unit and integration tests.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Several years of software development experience.
- Strong proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Java, Rust, or similar and/or experience in low-level languages such as C.
- Basic knowledge of Windows and macOS operating system internals.
- Understanding of common file formats such as PE, MachO, Office and similar.
- Experience with agile development. methodologies and techniques.
- Knowledge in Database systems like PostgreSQL & MongoDB are beneficial.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively and solution-oriented in cross-functional, international teams.