Field Marketing Manager – Americas
Would you like to design a field program strategy for the Americas marketing team? Our Field Marketing team is a dynamic data-driven organization. We utilize cutting-edge marketing tools and tactics to deliver revenue to the business.
VMRay is looking for a data-driven and results-oriented Field Marketing Manager. This position will report to the VP of Sales, Americas, and will have responsibility for creating, managing and executing marketing programs that drive revenue growth and accelerate the adoption of VMRay products and solutions.
- Translate Worldwide Marketing programs to tactical execution in the Americas market
- Plan and complete field marketing campaigns after conducting preliminary research
- Develop robust knowledge of all product lines/services
- Produce various literature, signage, and other materials to be used at field marketing events
- Maintain relationships with third-party vendors and venues
- Promote business expansion opportunities to channel partners through successful field marketing programs
- Attend relevant trade shows and events
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
- Manage social media activity surrounding field marketing campaigns
- Track expenses in an organized fashion
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities
- Document and share lead/customer intelligence with sales team.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Gather and report customer intelligence to sales teams.
- Develop marketing plans.
- Create programs that drive brand loyalty.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- Develop effective account conversion strategies to accelerate adoption.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for
- Have 7 years of relevant experience in Field Marketing and a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Knowledge and professional experience in cybersecurity
- Demonstrate leadership in a high-growth, innovative environment, with an emphasis on web, cloud, and digital technology
- Enjoy being a strategic and analytical thinker and possess business acumen and awareness
- Set goals with demonstrated tenacity and commitment to delivery and accountability for results
- Have experience managing sensitive and confidential situations with stakeholders
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships and gain consensus across a diverse organization, fostering trust and credibility